All university policies are maintained using the Policy Template in t4. The Policy Template is composed of
- Policy Title*
- Policy Number*
- Responsible Office/Person*
- Effective Date*
- Revised Date
- Document Link
- External Document Link
- Related Policies
- Add History
- Add References
- Policy Content
- Find/access the content in t4.
- Change the Revised Date using the date element
- You will upload the new document using the select media button in the Document Link or update Policy Content.
- Save and approve.
Adding a policy
All policies are created using the Policy Template content type. Active policies live in one of the sections found in the active policy list.
- Create a section for the new policy in the appropriate location
- After naming the the section for the new policy, go to the Content Tab.
- In the content tab click + Add content and the Policy Template should pop up automatically.
A link to the policy will be auto-generated on its respective policy list page. Example of a policy list page.