Minimum user level: Administrator
A minimum user level of Administrator is required for some of this functionality due to its potential for severe impact to the website.
Convert the fonts to web-friendly formats
- Use an @font-face/webfont generator like FontSquirrel or Transfonter.org to convert fonts to webfonts.
- Make sure to include TTF, WOFF, WOFF2, SVG and EOT formats.
- Will likely need to upload each file singly in order to convert them.
- Download the webkits once the fonts have been converted
- Create folders for each font style and put each file in the correct folder.
Prepare the fonts for upload
- Package the fonts and stylesheet into a zipped/compressed folder
- Use the font name on the zipped folder with the font name
- Upload the package to the Media Library in T4.
- Content-->Content Migration-->Packages-->Manage Packages
- Because they are fonts, you will choose "Media Archive" for this package.
- Use the font name on the zipped folder
- Click Next and Finish.
Import the package to the correct location
- Your package is now pending. Import the package into the fonts folder.
- Click "Import Package" and find the section of the media library where you want the package to reside.
- Once the import is finished, you should be able to find your folder in the media library.
- Link your site to the fonts using CSS.