TerminalFour (T4) is a web-based application. There are several ways you can access T4.
Option 1: Direct Link
Go to cms.umassd.edu. You will be prompted to log in using your UMassD credentials.
- If you are already logged into the portal, you will be redirected to the T4 welcome screen.
Option 2: myUMassD portal
- Log into the myUMassD portal at my.umassd.edu.
- Go to the "University Resources" tab, and under the Campus Systems category, you should see a link for TerminalFour (T4). Because you are logged into the portal, you should be redirected to the T4 welcome screen.
Option 3: T4 CMS/Direct Edit Shortcut
- While on the live site, you can navigate directly to the page you wish to edit. Located at the bottom-left of the page are two shortcut links: A T4 icon and a plus (+) sign.
- Clicking either of these will initially take you to the log in page where you will enter your UMassD credentials. If you clicked the T4 icon, you will then be directed to the T4 user interface. If you clicked the plus (+) sign, you will then be directed to the Direct Edit interface.