Research awards have their own content type: Research Awards [tid: 598] and are to be entered in one predetermined location [Research » Research Awards].
- Go to Research » Research Awards
- Click + Create Content. Research Award content type should pop automatically.
- Name: this creates the url. example: umassd.edu/research/research-awards/name-this-content.html
- Title: name of the award as provided on the document
- Amount rewarded: enter dollar amount as provided on the document. Include the $ dollar sign and coma example: $175,000
- Sponsor: enter the sponsor as provided on the document
- Date released: enter date this can go live
- Query Directory: enter the username of the faculty member. This can be pulled from the url of their profile on umassd.edu/directory. Example for https://www.umassd.edu/directory/dpoeira/ enter dpoeira in this field. This will automatically pull profilepic and directory information. This will also pull the award onto their profile.
- **NOTE: The faculty member must be in the directory. If the faculty member is not in the directory, they must request to be added by CITS: https://ithelp.umassd.edu.
- Keywords: Enter the department here. You can also enter any additional relevant tags like college affiliation.
- Description: An optional field where we can do a write up for this research award.