A Corsair's Guide to Planning Your Financial Future:
A panel discussion with tips on personal finance, 401Ks, buying or renting a house and more from UMassD alumni
Tuesday, February 13
Grand Reading Room, Claire T. Carney Library
Need help navigating the real estate process? Don't know how to start saving for retirement? UMass Dartmouth Alumni Association has assembled a panel of alumni experts to discuss the fundamental elements you will need to know for financial success:
- Managing personal finances
- Saving for the future, including tips on 401Ks and mutual bonds
- Analyzing the critical details you need to know before making your first purchase on a house or condo.
The panel will include UMassD alumni from the following fields:
- Nelson Linhares '99, MBA '02, regional vice president, Primerica
- Dan Cole '79, retired financial executive from several Fortune 500 companies
- Roger J. Dugal '70, JD '89, legal adviser
- Joe Carvalho '88, president/broker at J.C. Realty
Greg McCarthy '13, adviser, Social Business Team at Dell Digital Marketing, will moderate the panel.
Light refreshments will be served. There is no cost to attend this event, but pre-registration is strongly encouraged.
RSVP by Friday, February 8, 2018.