UMass Dartmouth is committed to preserving and maintaining the privacy of visitors to its websites.
When you access the UMass Dartmouth home page (umassd.edu), and all public pages within the website, your visit is not tracked by individual name or any other identifiable mark.
Some computer information and automatic and optional information is collected. Automatic information includes:
- Client information: the Internet domain and Internet address of the computer you are using.
- Essential technical information: identification of the page or service you are requesting, type of browser and operating system you are using; and the date and time of access.
Optional information is collected only if you choose to send it. For example if you choose to complete an online form, make an online purchase, or send an email. This may include:
- The time that you sent an e-mail
- Your name, e-mail address, and the content of your e-mail
- All the data you choose to fill in or confirm, including credit or debit card information if you are making a payment or donation, as well as information about other people if you are ordering a gift and want it sent directly to the recipient's address.
The main UMass Dartmouth website is produced and maintained by the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth University Marketing Web Development Group. Contact UMass Dartmouth Web Development.