UMass Dartmouth at a glance
UMass Dartmouth’s story is one of tremendous momentum and continuous expansion.
Academic offerings for many kinds of learners
UMass Dartmouth has 7 degree-granting colleges and schools, and an Honors College.
We also offer countless non-degree opportunities for professional and lifelong learners, including licensure, continuing education, and online courses.
An expressionistic design invoking a sense of place.
The bold, brutalist architecture unique to UMass Dartmouth represents architect Paul Rudolph’s vision for an "urban" public university, coupled with progressive achievements in the fields of design and engineering.
UMassD is committed to creating, educating, and sustaining a culturally competent, diverse, equitable, and welcoming campus that builds inclusion and pursues belonging.
Making an Impact
UMass Dartmouth students, alumni, faculty, and staff serve as an intellectual catalyst for economic, social, and cultural transformation.
- Honors College launches students' achievements through individual advising, mentoring, and funding
- Gabriella Monico '24: Rewriting the rules
- Faculty Highlight: Ming Shao, Computer and Information Science
- Christian Augat '24: Making your own community
- Kamryn Kobel '24: Prepared for anything
- UMass Dartmouth welcomes class of high achievers: Why the region’s top-ranked students chose UMassD
- Emma Gallagher '23: Ecosystems and aquaculture
- Siddhant Kerhalkar '24: Chasing monsoons
- Ramina Behzad '25: Turning her passion into life-changing research
- Perla Michelle Tejeda Hernández '25: UMass Dartmouth has "positively prepared me for my future"
- Iury Simoes-Sousa '23: International collaboration
- Cheyenne Amaral '23: Problem-solving
- Adriana Lebreault '23: Overcoming adversity
- Elizabeth Ells '23: Supporting healthy ecosystems in coastal communities
- Trinity Faith Esposito '23: Stories behind her patients
- Meet the UMassD Iranian Students and Scholars Association
- Study abroad in Ireland offers enriching experience for UMass Law students
- Juan Gutierrez Bravo '24: On the frontier of science
- Jacqueline Horgan '23, '24: A multi-talented engineer
- UMassD students' studies abroad
- Meet the UMassD Engineering Ambassadors
- Emily Brawley '23: Research presented at major nursing conference will be published in top-ranked nursing journal
- Chelsee Teotonio '26: Path to medical school
- From kindergarten through nursing school, the Michaud cousins have supported each other
- Capri McLucas '23: A meaningful experience
- Taonga Horace '23: Clinical microbiologist at Boston Children’s Hospital
- Melody Veldorale '22, '23: Corsairs get dream jobs
- Gaspard Baye: Deep learning
- Andrea Pires '23: Finding treatments
- Rahul Chaube '23: On the forefront of tech
- Maxwell White '23: Leadership
- Chris Peter '89, '92, '18, '23: Mission-driven
- Illustration major Emily Fontes '23 creates a pitch deck for children's TV show for Honors College APEX project
- Christina Hart '23: Hands-on learning
- Henrique Melo '23: Keys to success
- Katherine McCormick, JD ’23 aspires to pursue justice for America’s workers
- Anne Jean '23: College Now program provided foundation for her success
- Kathryn Grande '23: Comeback Corsair
- Viktoriya Balabanova '23: Seizing opportunities
- Jillian Brooke Rush ’23: A future in hospice nursing
- Kenny Duong '22, '23: Becoming a leader
- UMass Law’s Janay Davidson, JD candidate '23 is ready for work as a New York City public defender
- John Lucas Guimaraes '23: Engineering a more inclusive world
- Sports, Entertainment, and Art Law Club aims to expose UMass Law students to growing areas of law
- Tajaun Francis '23: Growing his passion for pathology and lab medicine
- Bronwyn Pearson '24: Music education