UMass Pass and Parking Update
The Business Service Center (Parking Services and UMass Pass) will be closed until further notice.
For questions regarding parking: firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions regarding UMass Pass accounts: email@example.com For questions regarding parking violations: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Loading funds onto your UMass Pass
UMDollar funds can be used at all dining locations, in the bookstore, at the parking office, and many more places around campus. To load funds onto your UMass Pass, follow the links below.
UMass Pass features
- Up-to-date: Current balances available at every terminal or on your receipt after you make a UMass Pass purchase.
- Automatic: Balances roll over each semester/year.
- Debt-free: This is not a credit card: no debt involved.
- Convenient: Your family can add money to your account.
- Safe: If your UMass Pass is lost or stolen: no problem—if you report it immediately.
Getting your UMass Pass
Bring your driver's license, passport, or state ID, to the UMass Pass office on the ground floor of the Campus Center.
Online/Distance Learners please click here to request your UMass Pass.
UMDollars on campus
UMDollars is a prepaid, declining balance account attached to your UMass Pass. Simply swipe your ID card at any participating location. You'll use UMDollars for:
- All dining retail loctions on campus
- The Marketplace
- Parking Office, Campus Center: to purchase a decal for your vehicle
- Health Services, in back of Roberts Hall/across from Pinedale
- Campus Store, ground floor of the Campus Center: for textbooks and other merchandise
- Library Learning Commons and other labs: for printing
- Claire T. Carney Library: to pay library fines
- Design Lab, first floor of CVPA
- Textile Design Lab, Star Store arts campus in downtown New Bedford
Refund requests: UMDollars
UMass Dartmouth students who have funds remaining in UMDollars* may request a refund. The request needs to come via email to email@example.com. A mailing address must be provided in your email in order for a check to be sent (also include your full name and student ID).
Refunds will only take place once the accounts are deemed eligible for refund and your Bursar account has a zero balance. At that point we will look to see if you have been officially marked as withdrawn, graduated or transferred from the Registrar’s Office.
Please allow 10 business days for the refund to be processed.
*Money less than $10.00 will not be refunded. Declining Balance, Meal Plan Balance, and Block Plans will not be refunded.
Lost/stolen UMass Pass
Follow the procedures below to report your UMass Pass lost or stolen. These procedures will deactivate your old card, prevent unwanted transactions, and allow you to get a new card.
During regular business hours (M-F, 9am - 4pm)
Report your UMass Pass lost/stolen to the UMass Pass office on the ground floor of the Campus Center. The replacement fee for a new UMass pass is $30.
After hours (M-F after 4pm, weekends, and holidays)
- Report your UMass Pass lost/stolen online at the MyUMassD web portal.
- To acquire a new UMass Pass, visit the UMass Pass office the next business day during regular hours, Mon - Fri, 9am - 4pm.