- Learn more about transfer application requirements at the transfer checklist
- Students enrolled in any Massachusetts public community college may be eligible to participate in MassTransfer to UMass Dartmouth
- When you apply to UMassD, select MassTransfer on the application
- Learn more about MassTransfer
- Check the schedule for upcoming On-the-Spot Decision Days
- Learn more about Nursing Transfers
Our alternative admissions programs are College Now and START.
If you wish to be considered for College Now or START, please indicate your request on the online application. If you are completing a paper application, mail it directly to the College Now office.
For more information, contact College Now/START: firstname.lastname@example.org or 508.999.8703.
We welcome applications from undergraduate international students: both first-year (freshman) and transfer applicants.
Learn more: International Undergraduate Admissions
- If you submitted and application to UMass Dartmouth within the last year, but did not attend and wish to be considered for a new term, please complete our UMassD Application
- If you were previously enrolled at UMass Dartmouth/Southeastern Massachusetts University, contact the Registrar’s Office for more information: 508.999.8615
Applicants for whom the application fee presents a significant financial hardship may submit a written fee waiver request with a letter from a social worker, financial aid officer, or member of the clergy; or may use the College Board application fee waiver form which must be signed by a high school counselor.
Mailing materials to UMassD
When mailing materials, please include your name and student ID (provided after you apply) on each item.
Mail materials to:
Undergraduate Admissions Office
University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
285 Old Westport Road
Dartmouth, MA 02747-2300