The four-year scholarship covers full tuition and fees, as well as food and housing for high-achieving first-year students from Massachusetts. Learn more about the Founders' Scholarship at UMass Dartmouth.
5 reasons to apply early action
- Receive your acceptance letter in December.
- Be able to secure your admissions-based scholarships and grants when you are accepted.
- Have the option to apply for all forms of financial aid: complete the FAFSA by November 15 & receive a decision as early as January.
- Gain an advantage when applying to our most competitive programs such as nursing, biology, psychology, and engineering.
- Enjoy the rest of your senior year knowing you are all set to attend college.