Welcome to UMass Dartmouth!
Whether you are a new, transfer, or continuing student; residential, commuter, or fully online, thank you for being part of the UMass Dartmouth community. All of us in the Division of Student Affairs are here for you and look forward to working with you throughout your journey.
UMass Dartmouth is community of engaged learners—committed to each other and dedicated to helping each of us to see the world a little differently. Every one of us—student, faculty, or staff member—brings their own experiences, perspectives, and passions—you will learn from us and we will learn from you.
I encourage you to participate in Student Government or join one or more of our student organizations, where there are terrific opportunities for leadership development, peer support, networking, and personal growth. There is plenty to do; but you need to take the first step.
This community exists for you and because of you—so speak up, reach out, and get involved.
Deputy Chancellor and Chief Operating Officer
If you or a friend are struggling or don’t know where to go to get assistance you need, please feel free to use our Student Affairs Student Assistance Form and we will get you connected to the right person/department/resources.
- Care and Advocacy
- Career Center
- Center for Access & Success
- Center for Religious and Spiritual Life
- Center for Women, Gender & Sexuality
- Counseling Center
- Dining Services
- Frederick Douglass Unity House
- Health Services
- Housing & Residential Education
- Leduc Center of Civic Engagement
- SAIL: Activities, Involvement & Leadership
- New Student & Family Programs
- Student Conduct & Dispute Resolution
- UMass Dartmouth Police
- Alcohol & Drug Program
- Fall Family Festival
- Greek Life
- New Student & Family Program
- Parent/Family Relations
- Student Governance
- Drug Free Schools Notification
- Important Phone Numbers
- Sexual Violence Resources
- Student Conduct Policies & Student Code of Conduct
- Student Handbook
- Student Veteran Information
- Student Links