A great transfer experience
- Value: affordable tuition & strong financial aid packages
- Opportunities: study abroad, undergraduate research, Honors College
- Outcomes: internships, mentorships, career-ready skills
- On-campus: 90+ majors, minors, and options across 6 colleges
- Online: flexible programs to earn your degree & advance in your career
Applying to UMassD
Learn more about requirements for transfer applicants who have:
- graduated from an accredited community college, or
- earned college credits from an accredited college or university
Your Next Step: Transfer Application Process
Transferring your course work
The articulation agreements guarantee transfer credit of appropriate courses from one institution to another in specific major areas.
With an associate’s degree from a Massachusetts community college, you may be eligible for MassTransfer.
Begin at one of Massachusetts’ 15 community colleges, then transfer to a Massachusetts four-year campus.
If you transferred from a regional community college, you may be eligible to earn an associate’s degree.
Admissions agreements with Benjamin Franklin Institute, Community College of Rhode Island, Dean College & Quincy College.
Achieve your potential at UMassD
Career planning services prepare you to start your career right after graduation.
Transfer students are considered for acceptance to the Honors College.
A variety of internships and opportunities for experiential learning.
The Office of Undergraduate Research supports research by undergraduate students through grants and special events.
When you study abroad, the world becomes your classroom.