Before you apply, please review College of Nursing transfer information.
Before you apply
- Visit UMass Dartmouth
- Attend an Open House to learn about our academic programs and campus life
- If applicable, visit with a UMass Dartmouth representative at your community college
When you apply
- Complete your application. Recommended deadlines: December 1 for spring enrollment; March 1 for fall enrollment—but we continue to accept and review applications on a rolling basis.
- Also send the following:
- Your official college transcripts
- $60 application fee
- If you are applying with fewer than 24 transferable credits: your official high school transcript
- If you are enrolling in a Visual and Performing Arts program (excluding Art History): portfolio or music audition.
- GED students: Submit a copy of the GED certificate from the state, along with a copy of your GED test record
Mail materials to:
Undergraduate Admissions Office
University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
285 Old Westport Road
Dartmouth, MA 02747-2300
- Electronic transcripts should be sent to email@example.com.
After you apply
- File your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). More information: Financial Aid
- When you are accepted, you will receive an email. You will receive your Transfer Credit Report in the mail within 7-10 days.