Before you apply, please review College of Nursing transfer information.
Before you apply
- Visit UMass Dartmouth
- Attend an Open House to learn about our academic programs and campus life
- If applicable, visit with a UMass Dartmouth representative at your community college
When you apply
- Complete your application. Recommended deadlines: December 1 for spring enrollment; March 1 for fall enrollment—but we continue to accept and review applications on a rolling basis.
- Also send the following:
- Your official college transcripts
- If you are applying with fewer than 24 transferable credits: your official high school transcript
- If you are applying with fewer than 24 transferable credits and have been out of high school for less than 3 years: your official SAT or ACT scores.
- Photocopies of catalog pages with course descriptions for any college credits you have completed. This will help us evaluate your college/university transcripts properly. Mark the courses you have taken and the college name on each page. Failure to submit this information may result in a lack of award credit provided. Note: Massachusetts public institutions are exempt.
- If you are enrolling in a Visual and Performing Arts program (excluding Art History): portfolio or music audition.
- GED students: Submit a copy of the GED certificate from the state, along with a copy of your GED test record
Write your name and your student identification number on every item you send in the mail. (You will receive your identification number from the Admissions Office after you apply online.) Mail materials to:
Undergraduate Admissions Office
University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
285 Old Westport Road
Dartmouth, MA 02747-2300
After you apply
- File your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). More information: Financial Aid
- Check your acceptance status. When you are accepted, you will receive an acceptance package from the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. In most cases, you will receive your course credit evaluation with your acceptance packet.