Office of Student Accessibility Services
Welcome new students to the fall 2023 semester!
If you wish to receive accommodations, you will need to self-disclose to us by calling to make an intake appointment with one of the directors – 508.999.8711. Please submit documentation before your appointment, if possible. You can email documentation to (email@example.com) or fax (508-910-6691). If you have any questions regarding documentation, please see our documentation guidelines.
Returning students need to register each semester. Call early to make your appointment!
The Office of Student Accessibility Services, oversees the University’s compliance with the legal mandates expressed in Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 for students with documented disabilities.
The Office of Student Accessibility Services works with faculty, staff, and students to ensure that appropriate academic adjustments are made that allow all students equity inside the classroom. Students who have documented disabilities on our campus are afforded a variety of services to accommodate their individual needs. UMass Dartmouth strives to ensure complete access to University academic programs. Simply schedule an appointment with us to discuss your unique needs. Office of Student Accessibility Services is located in Pine Dale Hall, Room 7136. When you arrive at Pine Dale Hall please use the call box and dial ext. 8711 and a staff member will meet you at the entrance to open the door.
View Helpful Flyers!
Free apps for online learning, productivity, and stress reduction
- Chegg Prep - flashcards created to prepare for all types of subject matter
- StudyBlue - has study materials for all different courses
- Cram - flashcards to prepare for all types of subject matter and multiple choice tests.
- Flora - tracks your focus time
- Flipd - shows how long you’ve spent on apps, sleeping, studying, etc.
- Productive - helps user create their daily routine, provides feedback
- Microsoft OneNote - easily integrates with your UMassD account
- Agenda - tracks your note taking over time, allows easy addition of photos and outside info
- Notebook - organizes your notes into different notebooks
- Calm - meditation app that also has music to help you fall asleep
- Aura - after assessing your mood, provides you with personalized life coaching and stories to reduce anxiety
- Insight Timer – meditation app that creates playlists for anxiety, sleep, stress, and productivity