Whether you’re a first-year student with just a few credits or a student a few credits shy of graduation, you may need some help as you navigate your path to graduation.
Our checklists, tools, and advice are designed to guide you on that path to a college degree.
Academics are the most important part of why you’re here and we understand that there are other aspects of your education that enrich your experience—like community involvement, faculty engagement and developing a sense of belonging.
Successful student share some common traits. They explore the university, maximize academic experience and engage in their campus and community.
UMass Dartmouth is committed to your success. Where are you on your path to graduation?
If you're a first-year student, take a look at our checklist prior to enrolling.
- Academic Resource Center
- Advising, Support and Planning Office
- Campus Map
- CAS-Student Transition Achievement Resource Center
- Center for Access and Success
- Counseling Center
- ES3 Engineering Student Support & Services
- Health Services Office
- Math and Business Tutoring Center
- Multiliteracy and Communication Center
- Parking Decals
- Science and Engineering Center
- Student Billing Concerns
- UMass Pass/Campus Service Center
- University Enrollment Center
- Veteran Students
- Writing and Reading Center