Whether you’re a first-year student with just a few credits or a student a few credits shy of graduation, you may need some help as you navigate your path to graduation.
The tools and advice linked below are designed to guide you on your path to a college degree.
Academics are the most important part of why you’re here. Visit your academic advisor regularly and check out the many other academic supports freely available to you. We understand that there are other aspects of your time in college that enrich your experience—like community involvement, faculty engagement and developing a sense of belonging. We urge you to explore co-curricular and extra-curricular opportunities as well.
Successful students share some common traits. They explore the university, maximize their academic experience and engage in their campus and community.
UMass Dartmouth is committed to your success. Where are you on your path to graduation?
We've curated this collection of links to other UMass Dartmouth resources to help you on your path to graduation.
- Charlton College of Business Academic Advising Center
- College of Arts and Sciences Student Transition Achievement Resource Center (STAR Center)
- College of Engineering Engineering Student Support & Services (ES3)
- College of Nursing & Health Sciences Office of Student Support Services
- College of Visual and Performing Arts student success resources
- Online & Continuing Education Online & Continuing Education advising & support
- Honors College contacts for academic advising
Tutoring and other academic support
- Academic Resource Center (ARC)
- ARC Business Center
- Language Learning & Multimedia Center (LLMC)
- Peer-Assisted Learning (PAL) Program
- STEM Learning Lab
- Writing and Multiliteracy Center (WMC)