Skip to main content.

Student Forms

IMPORTANT NOTE: All the electronic forms below work best using a laptop or desktop computer with Google Chrome as the web browser.  In addition, there is a known bug when trying to submit these forms using Apple products (Mac, iPad, iPhone, etc.). 

Undergraduate major/minor/concentration change form 

Student leave of absence/withdrawal form

More information

Frequently Asked Questions: FERPA - Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act