Current UMass Dartmouth and UMass Law students may print unofficial transcripts and request official transcripts through COIN.
Current and past students may also:
- request an official electronic transcript online (available to students who attended after 1991)
- request a paper transcript from the Registrar’s Office (UMass Dartmouth students) or from the Law Enrollment Center (UMass Law students)
For UMass Dartmouth students who attended after 1991 & UMass Law students
Order your official electronic transcript online for a nominal fee via the secure National Student Clearinghouse website.
- Electronic transcripts are a fast and easy way to send your transcripts; they are widely accepted at other colleges and universities.
- Electronic transcripts are processed within 24 hours.
- Pay with any major credit or debit card.
Note: If there is a hold on your student account which prevents the processing of your request, you will be notified via email.
Current students may also use COIN to access the National Student Clearinghouse. Select E-transcript/expedite transcript.
All current and former UMass Dartmouth students may request an official paper transcript from the Registrar’s Office.
UMass Law & SNESL students: Law Enrollment Center - Transcripts
There currently is no fee for obtaining paper transcripts. Transcripts require a signature in order to be released.
Complete the Transcript Request Form (PDF) and return it to the appropriate office. Paper forms are also available at both offices.
Mail: return the form by mail to:
285 Old Westport Rd.
Dartmouth, MA 02747
Email: return the scanned form via email to: email@example.com
Fax: return the form via fax to: 508.999.8633
In person: pick up/return the form: Registrar’s Office, Foster Administration Building, first floor