Food | Swag | Games
We're making it easier for you to register for classes by packing everything (and everyone!) you need into Woodland Commons on November 29 from 2pm to 5pm.
Learn more about the Registration Fair
Paper transcripts will not be prepared for mail or pick up at the UMass Dartmouth campus. Electronic and paper transcripts must be ordered through the National Student Clearinghouse as indicated below.
Important Note: Official transcript requests cannot be processed for those with past due balances or any other transcript holds. You will be notified via the email address you provide on your order request if a hold exists. The electronic transcript order is cancelled within 30 days if the hold is not removed.
UMass Dartmouth students
For students who currently or previously attended University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, there are two ways to order an official UMass Dartmouth transcript online via the National Student Clearinghouse:
- Electronic transcript (free, fast, and widely accepted)
- Secure paper transcript sent via USPS ($4.65 per transcript) with additional delivery options for express, certified, or international delivery with an added charge
For students who attended Southeastern Massachusetts University (SMU) and predecessor universities (Bradford Durfee Textile School and Swain), to order a paper transcript you must:
- Complete and sign the Official Transcript Request Form for Predecessor Universities. A paper transcript request will be mailed within 5 business days.
- Submit an inquiry with the completed transcript request form and questions.
Southern New England School of Law
For students who attended Southern New England School of Law, to order a paper transcript you must:
- Complete and sign a SNESL Transcript Request Form available on UMass School of Law Enrollment Center. Please note: paper transcripts will not be prepared for mail or pick up at the UMass School of Law campus. However, we will process and mail your paper transcript request within 5 business days.
- Email email@example.com with the completed transcript request form and questions.
For current students
Active students may download their unofficial transcript in COIN for Students under Academics > My Academics > Transcript. Please note, the pop-up blocker must be disabled on your web browser as a PDF document will open in a new tab. If you would like to save the transcript, download the document as a PDF to your computer.