Skip to main content.


Important note

Paper transcripts will not be prepared for mail or pick up at the UMass Dartmouth campus. Electronic and paper transcripts must be ordered through the National Student Clearinghouse as indicated below.

Official Transcripts

Important Note:  Official transcript requests cannot be processed for those with past due balances or any other transcript holds. You will be notified via the email address you provide on your order request if a hold exists. The electronic transcript order is cancelled within 30 days if the hold is not removed.

The National Student Clearinghouse is the transcript service provider for UMass Dartmouth and UMass Law, including all predecessor universities, such as Southern Massachusetts University, Swain School of Design, and Southern New England School of Law.

There are two ways to order an official transcript online via the National Student Clearinghouse:

  1. Electronic transcript (free, fast, and widely accepted)
  2. Secure paper transcript sent via USPS ($4.65 per transcript) with additional delivery options for express, certified, or international delivery with an added charge

Unofficial Transcripts

For current students

Active students may download their unofficial transcript in COIN for Students under Academics > My Academics > Transcript. Please note, the pop-up blocker must be disabled on your web browser as a PDF document will open in a new tab. If you would like to save the transcript, download the document as a PDF to your computer.

For all former students who do not have access to COIN

To have a PDF copy of your unofficial transcript emailed to you:

  1. Complete and sign the Unofficial Transcript Request Form.
  2. Submit an inquiry with the completed forms attached.
Back to top of screen