How does Pass/No Credit (P/NC) work?
Due to the disruption caused by COVID-19 pandemic this semester, academic policies have been changed for the Spring 2020 semester to provide students with greater flexibility during this difficult period. Learn more about Pass/No Credit (P/NC)
Located on the first floor of the Foster Administration building, the Registrar's office serves the instructional program by preparing, retaining, and making accessible all records pertaining to the academic programs and the academic work of the individual students of the university.
Through the Registrar's office:
- students register for classes and receive the records of their progress and achievement
- current and former students may obtain transcripts.
- the schedules for the instructional program are prepared each semester for the academic departments
The office also:
- maintains the record of the university's academic affairs
- monitors and enforces many of the academic procedures and policies of the university