Quick Links & Info
The links below are commonly used by UMassD students and families. These links will assist you in completing financial aid related tasks, setting up direct deposit, accessing COIN, managing outside scholarships, and applying for student employment such as a federal work study or a non-work study position.
- To complete your FERPA
- To sign up for Direct Deposit
- To complete your master promissory note
- To complete entrance counseling
- Monthly payment plan
- Making your payment
- Setting up an authorized user
- How to access your COIN account
- How do students enroll or waive health insurance?
Students may either enroll or waive health insurance via the Finance Section of their COIN account.