Skip to main content.

Information for current students is also available at Student Affairs


How can I find out about clubs and student organizations on campus?

Visit the Student Activities, Involvement & Leadership (SAIL) web site for information about how you can get more involved in campus life at UMass Dartmouth.

How do I find out what's happening on campus?

The university's web calendar lists a wide variety of events, from cultural events to educational opportunities. 

The What's Up UMassD? mobile app is an easy way for students to find events for the current week. Directions for using the app can be found on myUMassD.

And don't forget to check out the Athletics calendar.

How do I find out about sports, intramurals, fitness and swimming?

Start at the Athletics home page to learn more about men's and women's sports teams.

More information:

Campus Map

How do I find my way around campus?

You can use the interactive campus map.


How do I find my advisor?

All declared majors have assigned advisors. To find your advisor:

  1. log into the myUMassD portal
  2. select COIN from the Launch Pad
  3. log into COIN
  4. select the Academics link
  5. select View My Advisor

If no advisor is listed, please visit the Academic Advising Center for assistance.

What if I need help with choosing a major, course selection, or other academic problems?

The Academic Advising Center, located in Room 122 on the ground floor of the Foster Administration Building, offers academic advice and referrals to students from all majors. The Center is staffed by faculty members who encourage you to call 508.999.8455 or stop by for assistance.

Where can I find UMass Dartmouth's academic regulations?

Academic regulations and procedures are in the online academic catalog.

Who do I contact if I'm leaving the university?

A student leaving the university must complete a student leave form and follow all procedures indicated on the form. If you live on campus, you must also make an appointment with an RA or RD to check out of your residence hall room. Please also review housing checkout procedures on the housing page.

Email, computers and information technology (IT)

Where can I find help with computer and information technology (IT) problems?

IT and computer help for students is available at the Learning Commons service desk on the first floor of the library.

Where can I find help with my UMass Dartmouth email account?

The CITS (Computing & Information Technology Services) web site provides information UMass Dartmouth's email system.

IT help for students is also available at the Learning Commons service desk on the first floor of the library.

Where do I find information about the campus wireless network? How do I use it?

I'm a resident student and need information about the residential network. Where do I find that?

Students living on campus can connect to the UMass Dartmouth residential network.

Where do I find COIN help?

CITS offers COIN help at the computer lab service desk on the library lower level.

If you continue to have questions about COIN, you can visit the Learning Commons service desk any time during the semester or visit the CITS IT help page for students for additional contact information.


Visit us virtually

Visit us from anywhere, at any time.
Take a virtual tour of the UMass Dartmouth campus.