Contract Release and Appeal
All students who have signed a housing contract are subject to the Terms and Conditions which state that "the contract is enforceable for the entire academic year (both semesters)."
Per the contract Terms and Conditions, the University commits to the student a residence hall space and denies other students on-campus housing based upon the signed contract.
Students wishing to:
- Request a Housing/Dining Contract Release
- Appeal Administrative Billing (damages, Intersession housing, improper check-out, key/lock replacement)
- Appeal Full Time Student Status
should do as follows:
- Read Housing terms and conditions. This describes criteria that are considered for a contract release.
- Complete and submit the Contract Release Request through the Student Housing Info Portal (StarRez)