- PrintLess: print services for students throughout campus
- eduroam: global wireless newtwork
- Be secure! Learn more about IT Security
- Atomic Learning: online software training
- myUMassD: your portal to online services
- Corsair Desktop: anytime, anywhere
- Illegal filesharing: understand the consequences
CITS: your starting point for IT services and support
- New students: start using IT (information technology)
- New faculty: frequently asked start-up questions
- Staff Remote Help: Remote IT Support
- ITSC Helpdesk: Service Desk and Self-Service Software Installation for Employees
- Help is available via our online IT Help form (login required).
- Faculty and Staff can contact the IT Service Center at 508.999.8790 (x8790) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The IT Service Center is open Monday through Friday from 7:30AM-5:00PM.
- Students can contact CorsairTech at the Claire T. Carney Library Learning Commons at 508.999.8040 or email email@example.com. CorsairTech is available Monday through Thursday from 5:00PM-9:00PM, and on-call Monday through Friday from 10:00AM to 5:00PM.