Omnicharge provides portable power, where and when you need it.
PLEASE NOTE: The Omnicharge stations will available again by end of September 2019 while CITS working with the vendor on updates to the program.
Sign up to use the mobile app, then visit an Omnicharge location to sign out a portable charger. Omnicharge use is free, as long as you return the charger within 24 hours.
- Charlton College of Business – Learning Pavilion Lobby
- Claire T Carney Library – First Floor Learning Commons, Third Floor, Fifth Floor
- College of Visual and Performing Arts – First Floor Atrium
- Dion – First Floor Atrium
- Law School – Law Enrollment Center
- Liberal Arts – LARTS Commons, First Floor North Atrium
- Science and Engineering – First Floor Atrium
To get started
- Download the Omnicharge mobile app to your smartphone from the Apple app store or Google play, or visit omnicharge.co/app.
- Create an account using your UMass Dartmouth email address.
- Take a charger out of the power station.
- Identify and activate the charger following the instructions in the app. Please note that Bluetooth must be enabled to use Omnicharge.
- Use and charge your phone, tablet, laptop, or other device.
- Return the charger within 24 hours to an empty slot when you’re done!
For help, contact Omnicharge at firstname.lastname@example.org. Help is available 9AM to 5PM EST. Turnaround time is 24 hours.