Omnicharge provides portable power, where and when you need it.
Sign up to use the mobile app, then visit an Omnicharge location to sign out a portable charger. Omnicharge use is free, as long as you return the charger within 24 hours.
- Claire T. Carney Library – Second Floor Scholarly Commons
- College of Visual and Performing Arts – First Floor Atrium
- Liberal Arts – LARTS Commons, second floor
To get started
- Download the Omnicharge mobile app to your smartphone from the Apple app store or Google play, or visit omnicharge.co/app.
- Create an account using your UMass Dartmouth email address.
- Take a charger out of the power station.
- Identify and activate the charger following the instructions in the app. Please note that Bluetooth must be enabled to use Omnicharge.
- Use and charge your phone, tablet, laptop, or other device.
- Return the charger within 24 hours to an empty slot when you’re done!
For help, contact Omnicharge at firstname.lastname@example.org. Help is available 9AM to 5PM EST. Turnaround time is 24 hours.