Omnicharge provides portable power, where and when you need it.
Sign up to use the mobile app, then visit an Omnicharge location to sign out a portable charger.
The Omnicharger portable battery pack charges laptops and mobile devices via 110V AC (requires your laptop power supply), USB with your charging cable, or wireless charging for compatible devices.
Omnicharge use is free, as long as you return the charger within 12 hours. Follow the instructions in the mobile app and watch out for reminder emails.
- Claire T Carney Library – 1st-floor Learning Commons
- Claire T Carney Library – 3rd floor, behind elevators
- Claire T Carney Library – 5th floor, behind elevators
- CCB Learning Pavillion, 1st floor
- CVPA, 1st-floor lobby
- Dion, 1st floor, atrium
- LARTS, 1st floor, north atrium
- LARTS, 2nd floor, south atrium (LARTS Commons)
- SENG, 1st floor, south atrium (currently closed due to construction)
- The Grove, 2nd floor
To Get Started
- Download the Omnicharge app to your mobile device.
- Create an account using your UMass Dartmouth email address. A valid credit card is also required.
- Remove a charger from the power station.
- Follow the instructions in the app.
- Use and charge your device.
Return the charger to any open slot at any of the OmniCharge stations on campus within 12 hours to avoid a penalty charge of $5.00 per day. If all slots at a station are occupied, please try another location.
If you do not plug the charger in, it will not register as returned! Please verify the status in the mobile app.
For general Omnicharge information and support, visit the Omnicharge website.
For technical help using Omnicharge or with questions about penalty charges, email email@example.com.
Report a defective device to CITS via 508.999.8900 or https://ithelp.umassd.edu