Omnicharge provides portable power, where and when you need it.
Sign up to use the mobile app, then visit an Omnicharge location to sign out a portable charger.
The Omnicharger portable battery pack charges laptops and mobile devices via 110V AC (requires your laptop power supply), USB with your charging cable, or wireless charging for compatible devices.
Omnicharge use is free, as long as you return the charger within 10 calendar days.
- Claire T Carney Library – first-floor Learning Commons desk
To Get Started
- Download the Omnicharge app to your mobile device.
- Create an account using your UMass Dartmouth email address. A valid credit card is also required.
- Remove a charger from the power station.
- Follow the instructions in the app.
- Use and charge your device.
Return the charger to the Return Station for proper cleaning in the Library Learning Commons within 10 calendar days to avoid a late charge of $20 per day. The sooner you return an empty charger, the sooner you can get a fresh one.
If you do not plug the charger in, it will not register as returned! Please verify the status in the mobile app.
For help, email email@example.com.