Omnicharge provides portable power, where and when you need it.
Sign up to use the mobile app, then visit an Omnicharge location to sign out a portable charger. Omnicharge use is free, as long as you return the charger within 24 hours.
- Charlton College of Business – Learning Pavilion Lobby
- Claire T Carney Library – First Floor Learning Commons
- College of Visual and Performing Arts – First Floor Atrium
- Dion – First Floor Atrium
- Law School – Location Pending
- Liberal Arts – LARTS Commons, First Floor North Atrium
- Science and Engineering – First Floor South Atrium
To get started
- Download the Omnicharge app to your mobile device.
- Create an account using your UMass Dartmouth email address. A valid credit card is also required.
- Remove a charger from the power station.
- Follow the instructions in the app.
- Use and charge your device.
- Return the charger within 24 hours to avoid a late charge of $10 per day.
If you do not plug the charger in, it will not register as returned!
For help, email email@example.com.