Microsoft Office 365 (MacOS / Windows) includes:
- Many other productivity tools
It is available to students, faculty, and staff from Microsoft on up to 5 devices. Visit the Microsoft Office portal page at https://portal.office.com and log in using your UMassD Logon information. In the upper-right of the page, click the Install Office menu, and choose an installation option.
Office 365 allows users to
- Access email, contacts, and shared calendars anywhere.
- Sync email, calendars, and contact information across devices in real time.
- Share calendars to let you see when people are free or busy at any time.
Office 365 Oulook Job Aids
- Creating a Contact List
- Creating an Email Signature
- Set-Up Your Away Message
- Setting up Rules (Filters)
- Sharing Your Calendar