Microsoft OneDrive is a file hosting and sharing service. OneDrive offers clear benefits to its users, including:
- Secure document storage.
- Easy sharing and collaboration with others.
- File access from anywhere with an internet connection. VPN is not required!
- Automatic Backups.
- Versioning, so you can see the history of files you have updated.
CITS is migrating employee User (U:) drives to OneDrive during the Spring semester of 2023. Student User drives will be migrated after the semester's end. For more information about the migration, please watch below.
Migration Overview for Windows Computers
Migration Overview for macOS Computers
Learn More from Microsoft
- Get Started with OneDrive
- Manage Your Files
- Share and Collaborate
- Synchronize Files with macOS
- Synchronize Files with Windows
- Understand Synchronization Icons
For a thorough tutorial on OneDrive, visit LinkedIn Learning.