Download Your O365 Data
Download Your Office 365 Data
Alumni have one year after graduation to access the data stored in the Microsoft Office 365 account associated with their UMass Dartmouth email address. This data includes Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and OneDrive files. After that date, student Office 365 accounts are deleted automatically, and all the data they contain is erased.
The documents below explain how to create a backup of the data in your Office 365 account. Make sure you have a stable internet connection before you download your data.
- Download Office365 Contacts
- Download Office365 Mail and Calendar Data - MacOS
- Download Office365 Mail and Calendar data - Windows
- Download OneDrive Data - MacOS
- Download OneDrive Data - Windows
If you have questions or need help with this procedure, please use our online help form at https://ithelp.umassd.edu or call 508-999-8900, and select option 5.