Office 365 allows you to
- Access email, contacts, and shared calendars anywhere.
- Sync email, calendars, and contact information across devices in real time.
- Share calendars to let you see when people are free or busy at any time.
- Use the Microsoft Office suite through your web browser, or download the software to your computer. Office includes:
- Many more tools
Office 365 Mail Features
- Create a unique look for your messages.
- Built-in tools for managing your accounts.
Please contact the IT Service Center with questions or issues you have about Office 365.
Protect your password
- Because your UMassD Logon allows access to multiple accounts, do not give your password to anyone or type your password when someone is watching.
- Do not write down your password or store it in batch files, automatic login scripts, terminal function keys, or in other locations where another person might discover them.
- Once someone has access to your UMassD logon, they are able access your email, financials, and other personal information.
For more information about the UMassD logon:
As a reminder, you are the owner of this account.
- Only the owner of the account is authorized to use it and is responsible for all activities.
- Abuses of the system, its e-mail, and other network services will not be tolerated.
- University policies are available at: http://www.umassd.edu/policies/