IT Service Centers & Hours
Important Updates to CITS Service Operation and Procedures
- Student Internet and Software Access
- Getting Help with Information Technology
- Faculty and Staff Returning to Campus
- Resources for Teaching, Learning, and Working Remotely
- Students residing on campus can access the campus wireless eduroam network in the residence halls. Students at off-campus residences must utilize commercial internet service providers (ISPs) available in their area or the wireless eduroam network in the academic buildings, campus dining facilities, or the libraries.
- Students can access University-licensed software via CorsairDesktop.
- Time-limited free access to commercial software.
Students wishing to purchase a laptop can follow these configuration suggestions.
- If you have not used your computer for months, please plan additional time for mandatory updates to install. This may require restarting the computer. You may notice slow performance and applications unexpectedly closing during this time.
- Remember to update voice greetings, email signatures, and email auto-reply messages with current information.
- Please see below how to request assistance from CITS.
IT service continues by appointment only.
Request CITS support via the online IT Help form or the CITS support number at 508.999.8900. When you leave a voice message or submit a support request online, please be specific on how and when CITS staff can reach you. Calls outside the CITS service hours will be directed to the 24/7 IT help desk.
CITS staff will reach out to you within one business day to schedule a remote support session. CITS staff may need to connect to your computer remotely to be able to assist you.
- CITS staff will assess if an in-person appointment is necessary.
Thank you very much for your understanding and cooperation.
CITS Business Hours
- Monday to Friday, 7:30am to 5:00pm
- Monday, Oct 10, 2022 ( Indigenous People's Day / Columbus Day ) - closed
- Friday, Nov 11, 2022 (Veterans' Day) - closed
- Thursday, Nov 24, 2022 (Thanksgiving) - closed
- Friday, Nov 25, 2022 (Black Friday) - limited remote support only, no on-site appointments
- Monday, Dec 26, 2022 - closed
- Tuesday, Dec 27 to Friday, Dec 30, 2022 - limited remote support only, no on-site appointments
- Monday, Jan 2, 2023 - closed
IT support services are available to:
- faculty and staff using university-owned computers and related peripherals
- students using university IT resources for academic and related pursuits, and resident students for general network connectivity
CITS offers limited support services for devices and equipment that are not owned by the university.