Most free offerings have ended. Please use Corsair Desktop to access University licensed software.
CITS will update this page as more information becomes available.
MATLAB - Available through Site License
- Our campus-wide license includes access to download MATLAB and associated products for use on personal machines. Cloud-based tools are also available to all faculty and students, including:
- MATLAB Online – Run MATLAB in a web browser
- MATLAB Drive – Work with your MATLAB files from anywhere
- MATLAB Mobile – Use MATLAB on an iPad or phone
- Online Training – Learn from online self-paced interactive trainings
- To get started with MATLAB and Simulink, users can create or log in to a MathWorks Account.
Wolfram Mathematica Online – Available through Site License
- Visit Wolfram and create a WolframID using your umassd.edu email address.
- Check your email to validate your new account.
- Visit Wolfram - Mathematica to request access to Mathematica Online.
- Check your email to validate your logon request.
- To use Mathematica Online from
- a laptop or computer, visit http://mathematica.wolframcloud.com and log-in with your WolframID.
- a mobile device, download the free Wolfram Cloud app from your app store and log-in.