Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, software companies are offering free software for students through the end of the Spring 2020 semester. Titles include:
Adobe Creative Cloud - Available through May 31, 2020
- Visit https://creativecloud.adobe.com and enter your full email address.
- Select Company or School Account.
- Provide your UMassD Logon username and password.
- From the Creative Cloud website, browse for and download your desired app. Click Apps on the top of the page to view all apps.
For more information on how to download or install apps, see Download and Install Creative Cloud apps.
Bloomberg Terminal – Available through May 31, 2020
- Log in through the Bloomberg web portal: https://portal.bloombergforeducation.com/login
- If you do not have an account, click the Sign Up link, and use your umassd.edu email address to create one.
MATLAB - Available through June 30, 2020
- Our campus-wide license includes access to download MATLAB and associated products for use on personal machines. Cloud-based tools are also available to all faculty and students, including:
- MATLAB Online – Run MATLAB in a web browser
- MATLAB Drive – Work with your MATLAB files from anywhere
- MATLAB Mobile – Use MATLAB on an iPad or phone
- Online Training – Learn from online self-paced interactive trainings
- To get started with MATLAB and Simulink, users can create or log in to a MathWorks Account.
SPSS - Available through June 15, 2020
- SPSS is offering an extended trial of their software through June 15 and discounted student pricing. Visit https://www.ibm.com/products/spss-statistics for more information.
Wolfram Mathematica Online – Available through August 15, 2020
- Visit https://account.wolfram.com/auth/sign-in and create a WolframID using your umassd.edu email address.
- Check your email to validate your new account.
- Visit this link to request access to Mathematica Online:
- Check your email to validate your logon request.
- To use Mathematica Online from
- a laptop or computer, visit http://mathematica.wolframcloud.com and log-in with your WolframID.
- a mobile device, download the free Wolfram Cloud app from your app store and log-in.