The Bursar's Office
The Bursar's Office handles several financial related functions for our students and the campus community.
These functions include:
- billing and collection of student accounts;
- administering external monthly payment plan, Tuition Management Systems (TMS);
- submitting eligible students for health insurance coverage;
- generation of student refund checks;
- processing of Perkins and Nursing related student loans;
- depositing and recording campus receipts.
We are located on the 2nd floor of the Foster Administration Building. We are open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The Bursar's Office works in conjunction with our University Enrollment Center to provide accurate and timely information regarding students accounts. The University Enrollment Center is our "One Stop Shop" which handles transactions for Bursar's Office, Financial Aid Services, and Registrar's Office. All payments for student accounts are processed by this Center.
We recommend you also visit their website which is located at www.umassd.edu/uec for additional helpful information.