The Bursar's Office handles several financial-related functions for our students and the campus community.
These functions include:
- billing and collection of student accounts
- administering external monthly payment plan, Tuition Management Systems (TMS)
- submitting eligible students for health insurance coverage
- generation of student refund checks
- processing of Perkins and Nursing related student loans
- depositing and recording campus receipts
We are located on the 2nd floor of the Foster Administration Building; hours are Monday–Friday, 8am–4:30pm.
The Bursar's Office works in conjunction with the University Enrollment Center (UEC) to provide accurate and timely information regarding students accounts. The UEC is our "One Stop Shop" which handles transactions for the Bursar's Office, Financial Aid, and the Registrar's Office. All payments for student accounts are processed by the UEC.