Beginning June 1, the Registrar’s Office will be physically closed due to an office renovation project and most staff will be working remotely during this time. For best assistance, please submit an inquiry or call 508-999-8615. If you are physically on the Dartmouth campus, please visit the Student Service Center in the Foster Administration lobby for further assistance.
You will receive an email with a link to download your credential when it is available from our trusted partner, CeCredentialTrust. If you need to request a new download link, please use the CeCredential Trust site to Resend the link.
More than a paper credential
- An official, secure and verifiable PDF version of your accomplishment!
Different from a transcript
- Unlimited sharing with family, friends, employers and social media.
- Proof of education with only the important details.
- Simple for employers to read and understand.
Better than an eDiploma
- Each credential provides a unique 12-digit CeDiD*.
- The CeDiD allows for instant proof of your accomplishment using Validation Services.
Enhances your resume
- Expedite the verification process by providing your CeDiD and validation URL on your resume.
*CeDiD (Certified Electronic Document Identifier)
- Each CeDiploma and/or CeCertificate can be independently validated here by future employers, State Government Licensing Agencies and any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement.
- The document is digitally signed and encrypted, providing greater trust and acceptance.
- For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
Note: A credential may not be available for all conferral dates.
For additional information about the Certified Electronic Credential features, trademarks and patents, please visit cecredentialtrust.com.