The Charlton College of Business Academic Advising Support Team is committed to your success and ready to help you navigate the path to graduation. As your academic advising team, we'll help monitor your academic progress, listen to your concerns, and guide you to solutions to your questions. Our goals include:
- helping you plan an educational program consistent with your interests and abilities.
- advising you on the selection of courses (including sequencing).
- referring you to special University services as needed.
- helping you understand University and academic regulations, policies, and procedures.
- educating you on the nature and purpose of higher education.
- sharing knowledge about major and minor requirements as well as requirements for transfer programs.
- assisting you with institutional referral resources and making referrals.
We also encourage you to explore your personal and career goals and take advantage of educational opportunities such as internships, study abroad, undergraduate research, clubs, and organizations. Check out our FAQs for answers to some of our frequently asked questions, follow our Instagram @umassdbusiness for updates, and feel free to contact any one of us for assistance.