Skip to main content.


The following is a list of UMass Dartmouth and Charlton College of Business policies, regulations, and procedures. You can also access and download the form(s) you'll need in order to make specific changes or requests while earning your degree.

Visit the Student Forms page to find the following forms:

  • Course Overload Form
  • Course Substitution Waiver Form
  • Grade Appeal Form
  • Incomplete Grade Request Form
  • Prior Approval Form
  • Repeat Course – Third (or More) Attempt Appeal Form
  • Student Leave of Absence/Withdrawal Form
  • Undergraduate Major/ Minor/ Concentration Change Form
Back to top of screen