The Charlton College of Business understands that the world of tomorrow will be built by the students in our classes now, students like you. Our goal is to help you develop the knowledge and skills you need to be progressive business leaders and good citizens.
Your academic choices
- Undergraduates: We offer 6 majors and 7 minors.
- Graduates: We offer four graduate programs plus graduate certificate programs.
Your educational experience
- Classroom discussions and group projects will engage you in learning.
- Internships will develop your practical skills and build your resume.
- Study abroad opportunities can broaden your thinking and understanding of the global environment, different cultures and the world market.
- Student organizations like DECA and Enactus give you an opportunity to practice your business skills, have fun, and make a difference.
Your business professors
Charlton’s professors combine strong academic credentials and diverse corporate, entrepreneurial and consulting experience. They are passionate about teaching you business theory and the practical application of your knowledge. They are involved in important research, and they like to involve students whenever possible.
Charlton encourages your creativity, reinforces your integrity, and strengthens your work ethic. We can build a better future together.