Skip to main content.

Transfer programs & agreements


Apply to one of our top programs, like Animation & Game Arts and our Charlton business programs.

UMass Dartmouth offers several programs and agreements for transfer students.


If you have an associate’s degree from a Massachusetts community college, you may be eligible for MassTransfer.

Commonwealth Commitment

Begin at one of Massachusetts’ 15 community colleges, then transfer to a Massachusetts four-year campus.

Joint Admissions

We have admissions agreements with Franklin Institute of Technology, Community College of Rhode Island, Dean College and Quincy College.

Articulation Agreements

We offer degree-specific agreements with a number of schools, allowing you to transfer credit from specific courses.

Transfer Dictionary

Our online guide lets you review transfer equivalencies for courses you've taken at another school.

Reverse Transfer

If you transferred to UMass Dartmouth from one of the region’s community colleges, you may be eligible to receive an associate’s degree using credits you earn as you pursue a bachelor’s degree

Back to top of screen