UMass Dartmouth offers a variety of free services and resources to help you have a successful academic year.
Academic Advising Center
- Provides advisors who offer guidance about registration procedures, course work, and other academic concerns.
- If you have not declared a major or have not been assigned an advisor, use the Academic Advising Center.
- If you have declared a major, you will be assigned an advisor in that major.
- Serves students in transition.
- Professional and Continuing Education students should also contact their advisors in the PCE office.
- Offers résumé writing workshops, peer mentors, and other general academic support.
- Provides availability of reasonable accommodations and auxiliary aids for eligible qualified students with disabilities.
- Provides counseling/psychotherapy services.
- Assists with goal setting, test anxiety, and time management.
- Provides help from librarians in-person or via phone, online chat, or email.