UMass Dartmouth is pleased to introduce a new supplier for letterhead and stationary, print services, and promotional items. UPST has partnered with SupplyLogic for these important expressions of the campus’ identity. This resource, available through the SupplyLogic catalog/punchout in BuyWays, offers our campus an easy ordering experience, high print quality, and affordable pricing.
Request a quote
To request a quote or to submit a file to be printed: Quote & Question Form
Access the SupplyLogic portal in BuyWays if you:
- have a file that needs to be printed.
- need a UMassD standard item like a business card, letterhead, etc.
- need a quote for print services.
- need to order promotional items.
- Shopper or requisitioner access is required to access SupplyLogic.
- Register for training with UPST.
- Currently, there is a partial departmental list in SupplyLogic. Departments are still being added for letterhead and envelopes.
- If you need a custom design from the Marketing Design Team, use Publications Job Request form. There is a 4-week minimum turnaround time for these projects.
- General questions about the ordering process and BuyWays system: UPST at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions about order status and quotes for custom work: SupplyLogic at email@example.com
- Questions about the UMass Dartmouth brand or logos: University Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org
Branding and marketing
In order to support quick-turnaround design needs of our campus, marketing has created a "self-service" portal that includes many options for campus staff.
- Self-Service: presentations, digital signage, MS Word templates, and more.
- Branded templates via Canva: flyers, posters, agendas, brochures, signage, and more.