Handshake is an online platform that links students and alumni directly with employers. Handshake is one of the largest networks of career services and recruiting professionals in the world.
Handshake for students
Use Handshake to:
- View full-time jobs, part-time jobs, and internships
- Schedule a mock interview
- View employers registered for Career Center events
- Connect with UMassD alumni and friends
- Sign up for on-campus interviews with employers recruiting UMassD students
Your Handshake profile
Create your profile within Handshake, make it public, and be sure to keep it up-to-date.
Handshake for alumni
UMassD alumni can also use Handshake to search for jobs, make connections, and advance career opportunities.
Handshake for employers
- Post free job listings for internships, part-time jobs, and full-time jobs
- Recruit UMassD students through on-campus interviews
- Register for career fairs and events
- Request information sessions or tabling opportunities
- Provide mentoring
- Request student resumes
There is no fee for employers to post jobs or participate in on-campus recruiting at UMassD. Once logged in, you will have the opportunity to enter a job to be posted simultaneously at other Handshake schools as well.
Contact the Career Center at 508.999.8658.