To increase the amount and impact of service and volunteerism in the SouthCoast region of Massachusetts
To engage service and volunteerism as a strategy to improve the health and welfare of our communities
- To build a sustainable network for service in the region.
- To increase service hours and impact.
- To secure funding to support our mission.
- Increase the number of SouthCoast Serves member organizations by 10-20% annually
- Provide 2-3 best practice trainings (ex. volunteer recruitment strategies) each year
- Provide networking opportunities and volunteer recruitment fairs
- Develop comprehensive marketing/social media campaign
- Measure service hours and impact each year; increase hours by 10-20% annually
- Actively promote SouthCoast 60 Pledge
- Focus on collective impact to overcome big issues in the community
- Submit 3-5 grant/gift requests each year
- Average $30,000 in grants and/or gifts ascertained per year