SouthCoast Serves (SCS) partners believe that by encouraging service/volunteerism in schools, businesses, and communities, we can take responsibility for our region's future. The ultimate vision of SCS is to engage service and volunteerism as a strategy to improve the health and welfare of our communities.
- Attend networking events with like-minded people and organizations
- Receive recognition on our platforms: website, social media, public relations materials, etc.
- Share in grant opportunities
- Be included in signature events including days of service, service showcase, speed dating, service fairs, recognition events, SouthCoast 60 Pledge
- Have priority access to relevant ticketed events and speakers at UMass Dartmouth
- Connect with our LISTSERV on relevant topics
- Support SouthCoast Serves' mission statement and vision
- Represent the collaborative to other entities and the public, and suggest like-minded potential members
- Actively participate in SouthCoast Serves' affairs and help to determine the strategic direction of the collaborative
- Make a good faith effort to attend monthly meetings
- Encourage volunteers and community members to partake in the SouthCoast 60 Pledge
- Report annual service hours, volunteer recruitment numbers, and impact of volunteers