Qualifications for GMAT waiver
The GMAT requirement for admission to Charlton graduate business programs is waived if the applicant proves any of the following to UMass Dartmouth's satisfaction:
- An earned a baccalaureate degree (or the equivalent of a USA baccalaureate degree) in any major/discipline from an accredited college/university with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.00 on a 4.00 scale.
- An earned graduate degree (master’s or doctoral) in any major/discipline from an accredited college/university. Minimum documentation required: Official transcript.
- Professional licensure or certification that requires a test of field-specific knowledge (e.g., Certified Public Accountant, Certified Financial Planner) and is relevant to the master's degree sought.
- At least 5 years of managerial/supervisory work experience. Required documentation:
- Letter of recommendation from at least 1 employer (preferably current employer)
- resume that cites months and years of all employment, all employer(s) name(s), all job title(s), and specific description(s) of managerial/supervisory duties.
- An earned Graduate Certificate from the Charlton College of Business with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.30.
The waiver form is available to fill out in the Applicant Portal after you submit your application or below.