Once you enroll in an online course or program you'll probably have a few questions regarding how to access your course content, what technology you may need, etc. The links provided below will help prepare you for online learning.
CITS Policies and IT Security
CITS (Computing and Information Technology Services) provides information and downloads to help you manage, protect and improve the usability of your computer. Follow the links below to secure your computer and review CITS policies.
- Start by reviewing important CITS policies.
- Protect your computer by visiting IT security.
- Check out useful software downloads.
Technology set up and help
- To activate your email account or for email account help, visit Student Email Accounts.
- Your COIN account contains crucial information from course schedules and registration to financial aid and bill information, transcripts and more. Get started by setting up your COIN account.
- Visit computer purchases for laptop recommendations, the computer purchase program, software licensing and IT help.
Online Learning Links
- You will need to access myCourses for all of your online courses to interact with professors and fellow students, upload work and receive assignments. Get started with myCourses.
- Visit CITS Student Resources for further help with your IT set up and questions.
Computing on campus
As an online student, you may visit campus to use the library or computer labs. Follow the links below to sign up for campus alerts, set up access to wireless internet and learn about UMass Dartmouth’s PrintLess initiative.