Register one of three ways
If you were once a student at UMass Dartmouth and are reapplying to the University, go to Readmission Application.
Paying by Check
Checks may be delivered in-person to the University Enrollment Center or may be mailed with a completed Registration Form.
University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
University Enrollment Center
285 Old Westport Road
Dartmouth, MA 02747-2300
A form for employer-sponsored Online & Continuing Education students is on the University Enrollment Center forms page.
Monthly Payment Plan
UMass Dartmouth offers the convenience of a monthly payment plan through Tuition Management Systems (TMS).
TMS is available for the Spring, Summer, & Fall terms, for Undergraduate and Graduate credit courses. TMS is not a loan program. There are no interest or finance charges. You make regularly scheduled payments over a period of 4 months.
Benefits of using TMS:
- Avoid lump sum payments due at the beginning of each school term.
- Automatic life insurance at no additional cost.
- Convenient monthly statements.
- Knowledgeable, experienced customer service staff to answer any questions you may have.
- Only $35 per term with no interest charges.
- Pay as you go monthly.
- Reduce your reliance on borrowing.
- Avoid the need to withdraw savings or use other assets.
Applications are available at the University Enrollment Center, or call 508.999.8857 for more information.