Register one of three ways
- Online through COIN (via myUMassD, the COIN link is under Quicklaunch)
- In-person at the University Enrollment Center (1st floor of Foster Administration Building)
- By calling the University Enrollment Center at 508.999.9129
If you were once a student at UMass Dartmouth and are reapplying to the University, go to Readmission Application.
Paying by Check
Checks may be delivered in-person to the University Enrollment Center or may be mailed with a completed Registration Form.
University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
University Enrollment Center
285 Old Westport Road
Dartmouth, MA 02747-2300
A form for employer-sponsored Online & Continuing Education students is on the University Enrollment Center forms page.
Monthly Payment Plan
UMass Dartmouth offers the convenience of a monthly payment plan.
A monthly payment plan is available for the fall and spring term, for undergraduate and graduate credit courses. This is not a loan program and there are no interest or finance charges. The UMass Dartmouth payment plan offers a maximum of five payments per term. Students/families must enroll each term.
- Avoid lump sum payments due at the beginning of each school term
- Only $35 per term with no interest charges
- Pay as you go monthly
- Reduce your reliance on borrowing
- Avoid the need to withdraw savings or use other assets
- Convenient online enrollment
Applications are available at the University Enrollment Center, or call 508.999.8857 for more information.