General Business Administration Online
Online degree in business administration
Complete your degree at UMassD or earn all 120 credits for your degree.
The UMass Dartmouth BS in General Business Administration teaches students the fundamental management skills necessary for career advancement. Students develop analytical and leadership skills and gain knowledge in how to supervise others, develop and implement strategies, and advance organizational goals.
General Business Administration degree students gain proficiency in:
- Leadership and supervision skills
- Analysis of business processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Strategic planning and project management in diverse and fluid business environments
- Policies, procedures and systems that effectively enhance organizations
Students will be prepared to evaluate an organization’s objectives, analyze internal and external environments, and create effective management strategies and tactics to achieve an organization’s goals.
Earn your BS in General Business Administration at UMassD or complete your degree at UMassD if you already have some college credits.
The UMassD Charlton School of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the highest international accreditation standard for schools of business.
Transferring to UMassD
With our generous transfer policy, students with existing credits may transfer up to 90 credits from a regionally accredited institution.
UMass Dartmouth General Business Administration students must complete 120 credits to graduate.
Sample course offerings
Examples of Business Administration courses offered include (course offerings subject to change):
- Principles of Enterprise Management
- Operations Management
- Quantitative Business Analysis
- Organizational Behavior
- Project Management
- Process Management
Course descriptions, schedules and requirements
Customize your education and receive the help and guidance to finish as planned.
- AACSB-accredited Charlton College of Business education
- UMassD online bachelor’s degree program ranked #7 in the nation by College Choice for most affordable online colleges
- Value and affordability of a UMass education
- Generous transfer policy
- One-on-one personal advising from enrollment through graduation
- Free online and in-person tutoring and writing center
Expand your opportunities
- MS in Accounting
- MS in Healthcare Management
- MS in Technology Management
Learning Style: Online
Online courses are taught by UMass Dartmouth faculty to provide high quality instruction and personal attention. Students have the flexibility to accommodate work and home responsibilities within the structure of defined assignment due dates. The majority of our online courses are taught asynchronously.