The University of Massachusetts Dartmouth will award qualified Massachusetts state community college graduates a tuition credit for online courses while completing an online bachelor’s degree. This program recognizes your outstanding achievements completed at the community college. Supported by the Department of Online and Continuing Education, this program will provide some financial relief while completing your bachelor’s degree.
Participants currently receive a 15%* tuition credit for meeting the following criteria:
- You have completed your associate’s degree from a Massachusetts state community college with a 3.00 GPA or higher
- You matriculated in a fully online UMass Dartmouth undergraduate degree program within one year of receiving your associate’s degree
To remain eligible for this online tuition credit, you must:
- Maintain a 3.00 cumulative GPA or higher at UMass Dartmouth
- Continuously enroll in undergraduate online courses each fall and spring semester
- Complete your bachelor’s degree within 4 years of your initial matriculation term
*The tuition credit rate is subject to change by term. It will be applied to your account after continued eligibility has been determined and at the end of the add/drop registration period.
If you have any additional questions, please contact email@example.com or call us at 508-999-9202.