Steven X. Cadrin, PhD
SMAST / Fisheries Oceanography
School for Marine Science & Technology East, New Bedford 121
|2003||University of Rhode Island||Ph.D|
|1995||University of Massachusetts Dartmouth||M.S.|
|1985||Southampton College, Long Island University||B.S.|
- Stock Assessment of Fisheries Resources
- Stock Identification Methods
- Field Methods for Fisheries Research
- Science Communication for Research Scientists
- Fisheries Management
- Population Dynamics
- Stock Assessment
- Collaborative Research with Fishermen
- Bycatch Estimation and Management
- Spatial Structure of Marine Populations
- Evaluating Assessment and Management Procedures of Mixed Bluefin Tuna Stocks
- Factors Affecting Scallop Catch Rates
- Estimating Growth and Movement of Monkfish
- Intra-Stock Diversity of Atlantic Cod
- Bycatch Avoidance
Cadrin SX, LA Kerr & S Mariani (2014).
Stock Identification Methods: applications in fisheries science, 2nd Edition
Elsevier Academic Press, pp. 566.
Cadrin SX & Secor DH (2009).
Accounting for spatial population structure in stock assessment: past, present and future
The Future of Fisheries Science in North America, Springer V, pp. 405-42.
Cadrin SX & M Dickey-Collas (2015).
Stock assessment methods for sustainable fisheries
ICES Journal of Marine Science, 72, pp. 1-6.