Steven X. Cadrin, PhD
SMAST / Fisheries Oceanography
School for Marine Science & Technology East, New Bedford 121
|2003||University of Rhode Island||PhD, Fisheries Science|
|1995||University of Massachusetts Dartmouth||MS, Marine Biology|
|1985||Southampton College, Long Island University||BS, Marine Science|
- Stock Assessment of Fisheries Resources
- Stock Identification Methods
- Field Methods for Fisheries Research
- Science Communication for Research Scientists
- Fisheries Management
- Intercampus Marine Science Programs MS, PhD
- Marine Science and Technology MS
- Marine Science and Technology PhD
- Marine Science and Technology PSM
- University of São Paulo Dual PhD PhD
An advanced treatment of a special topic in specific areas of marine sciences and technology with an emphasis on recent developments. The subject matter varies according to the interests of the instructor and the students.
Seminar discussions and presentations based on research or detailed literature surveys.
- Acoustic Telemetry and Spawning Behavior of Atlantic Cods
- New England Groundfish Catch Rates
- Atlantic Bluefin Tuna Management Strategy Evaluatio
- New England Groundfish Management Strategy Evaluation
- Atlantic Cod Stock Identification
- $ 15,900.00 Investigating The Effects of Climate on Fishery Catch Rates of New England Groundfish
Cadrin SX (2020).
Defining spatial structure for fishery stock assessment
Fisheries Research, 221, Online.
Cadrin SX & M Dickey-Collas (2015).
Stock assessment methods for sustainable fisheries
ICES Journal of Marine Science, 72, pp. 1-6.
Cadrin SX, LA Kerr & S Mariani (2014).
Stock Identification Methods: applications in fisheries science, 2nd Edition
Elsevier Academic Press, pp. 566.