If you were awarded Federal Work-Study (FWS), you can utilize your federal work study off-campus at community based organizations.
You can earn your FWS award while serving our community and gaining valuable real work experience at an off-campus organization. You might find work in art, publishing, athletics, social service, or even television. Off-campus employers post interesting and rewarding positions every semester on Corsair Jobs.
Participating employers have included:
- Community Economic Development Center (CEDC)
- City of New Bedford Parks, Recreation & Beaches
- Dartmouth Community Television (DCTV)
- Dennison Memorial Community Center
- Friends Academy
- New Bedford Art Museum/ARTWORKS!
- Sharing the Harvest – YMCA Southcoast
- Spinner Publications
More information: contact the Career Center: firstname.lastname@example.org or 508.999.8658.
All student employment opportunities can be viewed on Corsair Jobs. You must have a resume to apply.