SMAST / Fisheries Oceanography
School for Marine Science & Technology East, New Bedford 122
- Spatial distributions of marine fishes and invertebrates
- Marine fishes and invertebrates migrations
- Marine fishes and invertebrates community structure
- Marine fishes and invertebrates predator-prey interactions
- Marine fishes and invertebrates population dynamics and fisheries
- PI on three projects funded by the 2014-15 Northeast Sea Scallop Research Set-Aside Program totaling $3,747,273; coinvestigator on two other Scallop RSA projects totaling $2,491,594
- PI, Benthic Imaging in Support of Habitat Mapping for Renewable Energy, WHOI CINAR subcontract, $129,992, June 2014
- PI, Examination of Canadian Voluntary Scallop Closure Areas on Georges Bank and Browns Bank, Clearwater Seafoods, $70,348, April 2014
- PI, River Herring Bycatch Avoidance, 2014 Mid-Atlantic Research Set-Aside (RSA) Program, $1,046,160, December 2013
Bethoney N.D., K.D.E. Stokesbury, B.P. Schondelmeier, W.S. Hoffman, and M. Armstrong (2014).
Characterization of river herring bycatch in the Northwest Atlantic mid-water trawl fishery
North American Journal of Fisheries Management
Stokesbury, K.D.E., M.J.W. Stokesbury, M.T. Balazik, and M. J. Dadswell (2014).
Use of the SAFE Index to evaluate the status of a summer aggregation of Atlantic sturgeon in Minas Basin
Reviews in Fisheries Science
Thompson, K.J., S.D. Inglis, and K.D.E. Stokesbury (2014).
Identifying spawning events of the sea scallop, Placopecten magellanicus, on Georges Bank
Journal of shellfish research, 33, 1-11.