An internship provides real-world experience in your field of interest:
- Learn more about an industry, career, or profession
- Discover what it feels like to work in a specific field
- Meet people who can connect you to opportunities for career development
- Demonstrate career-related knowledge and skills to potential employers
- Increase your employment and graduate school prospects
Internship opportunities unlimited
Your opportunities for an internship—or even more than one—are as unlimited as your own aspirations.
Let us help you plan your own internship opportunities. Learn more
June 21, 2017
John Ferguson '17: From admissions ambassador to counselor
John Ferguson '17 gained professional experience in marketing & social media.
June 6, 2017
Justin S. March '14: dream job in law enforcement
As a crime & justice studies undergraduate, Justin interned for the United States Marshals Service in Washington, DC.
May 12, 2017
Brandi Bass '17: Undergraduate Commencement Student Speaker
The next step for Brandi Bass '17 is the management development training program at Aetna, Inc.
May 12, 2017
Sheyla Lors, JD '17: UMass Law Student Commencement Speaker
After taking the New York Bar Exam, JD candidate Sheyla Lors plans to provide pro bono legal services in South Africa.
May 10, 2017
Ethan Dazelle: Editor-in-chief of the UMass Law Review
While at UMass Law, Ethan Dazelle, JD/MBA candidate '17 gained practical law experience in the Human Rights at Home Clinic and on the Jessup Moot Court team.