TYPEFOCUS7 CAREERS is an online career guidance tool that identifies career fields matched to your personality, interests, skills, and values. Discover the careers and majors that will give your life purpose and meaning.
Setting up your account
- If this is your first time using the tool, click the green 'Register' button to set up your account.
- Type in your email and password on the registration page. Make sure you fill in every required field.
- At the bottom of the registration, enter the UMass Dartmouth access code: 4DA3B247 (UMass Dartmouth students only).
- After you have completed all required fields, click "submit."
- Once your account is set up, you can log back in using your email and password.
Take the assessment
- Click the drop down arrow next to "Self Assessments" on the left, and start with "Personality."
- Complete the questionnaire.
- After you answer the last question, you will be given a four-letter personality code.
- Write down your personality code, so you'll remember it.